P.S. I’ll be posting in the Metric system from now on, now that I have my handy, dandy new electronic kitchen scale.
Ingredients: (Serves 4 in 4’’ ramekins)
75 g butter, at room temp
75 g white sugar
75 g almond meal
1 tsp amaretto liquor
1 tsp vanilla extract
t tsp almond extract
15 g white flour
handful of raspberries (frozen or fresh; I usually place about ten in each ramekin, just enough to cover the bottom in a single layer)
large mixing bowl
stand mixer or electric mixer
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Cream the butter and sugar until pale, light ,and fluffy (at least 5 minutes).
2. Add the eggs, almond extract, and vanilla extract.
3. Add the almond meal and beat until mixed.
4. Add the white flour and beat until mixed. Set batter aside.
5. Spray your ramekins with olive oil spray, butter spray, or butter.
5. Line the bottoms of each ramekin with a single layer of fresh or frozen raspberries. Pour the batter over the tops of the raspberries, dividing the batter equally across the four ramekins.
6. Place the ramekins on top of a cookie sheet (this allows for easy entry and removal from oven) and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the batter has set (it will be springy to the touch).